Chris Stiehl is a panelist at the Marketing with a Book Summit in La Jolla, CA. Henry DeVries is the Host!
Marketing With A Book™ Summit
How to Dramatically Increase Revenue, Gain Credibility and Attract Clients by Publishing A Book With Built-In Marketing
February 20-21, 2010
Location: La Jolla Shores Hotel, San Diego ($119 room rate for this beachfront hotel) www.ljshoreshotel.com
Saturday 8 am to 5 pm
Sunday 8:30 am to 1 pm
Price: $1,000 (but early bird discount of $495 until Feb. 14, 2010)
Register with Paypal here
(You do not need a Paypal account to register)
- Arthur Chou, president of WBusiness Books
- Mark LeBlanc, past president of National Speakers Association and author of the book “Growing Your Business”
- Will Marre, co-founder and former president of the Covey Leadership Center where he translated the concepts of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People into powerful leadership courses taught to over one million executives world wide
- Holly Berkley, author of "Marketing in the New Media" and "Low Budget Online Marketing for Small Business"
- Liz Goodgold, author of “Red Fire Branding”
- Chris Stiehl, author of “Pain Killer Marketing”
- Chris Witt, author of “Real Leaders Don’t Use PowerPoint”
- Rhonda Sher, author of “The Two-Minute Networker”
- Jeremy Duimstra, Web marketing and search engine optimization expert
Henry DeVries, founder of New Client Marketing Institute, author of “Self-Marketing Secrets” and “Client Seduction”, marketing faculty and assistant dean of UC San Diego continuing education
Who should attend:
You’ll benefit the most by attending this program if you are a…
- Management consultant
- Professional service firm
- Executive coach
- Professional speaker
- PR person responsible for consultant and professional service firm marketing
We are only offering 27 seats to this conference and 10 were already taken before we could even launch the Web site. We want this to be a small group so there can be interaction, feedback and a chance for one-on-one time with the presenters. After all spots are sold we will be putting interested people on a waiting list.
How To Register
Please call Henry at 800-514-4467 with questions.